Romani in Alberta

Romanians in Alberta Phorum
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help Needed
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hello everyone,

I have a friend in Romania whose daughter Mihaela, age 14, has lupus for more than 4 years now. She spends most of her time in the hospital and the lupus condition created a heart failure. Mihaela is scheduled for a surgery to her heart on June 23rd, 2010. The surgery will be performed in Bucharest, Romania and the estimated cost is 5,000 Euro (about $8,000 CAD). This is a huge amount of money for them, considering their monthly income is around 300 Euro.

As you can imagine, they are in desperate need of help!! If you would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated. The account #6502584 was opened by her grandmother at TD Canada Trust, branch#0826. Donations can be done by cheque, payable to Ecaterina Balasea or by cash.

Thank you so much for your consideration! I have attached two pictures of this wonderful girl who never gives up and I really hope the surgery will turn to be a success and make her family smile again.

Sincerely,
Letitia Apolzan

Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Everybody! Bine v-am gasit!

I know Liliana( the grandma) of the girl below. Liliana is a good friend or my mom.
Mihaela needs a heart surgery, because of Lupus (that created a heart failure)... For those interested I can forward the medical documents, so you can verify all this.

It is not a huge amount of money they need... Even $10 will help. Please forward this to all your friends! Post it on websites...just help!

How many times can you make a huge impact just by giving a small amount of money? And after all is the intention that counts. What goes around, comes around!

You can help by:
- TD BANK DEPOSIT: The account #6502584 was opened by her grandmother at TD Canada Trust, branch#0826
- cheques for ECATERINA BALASEA can be dropped of to my office (Kallo Real Estate Group- #231 2335 162ns AVe SW in Bridlewood).
Cheques will be prefered over cash.

Thank you so much! Va multumim inzecit!
God Bless You! Dumnezeu sa va dea bucurie!

Thank you and have an excellent day!

Nicoleta KALLO